Vail has 3 terrain parks varying from pro-style features in the Golden Peak Park to beginner and kid’s sized jumps, boxes and rails in the Simba and Pride parks under the Eagle Bahn Gondola.
- Golden Peak – Golden Peak is home to Vail’s largest terrain park located under the Riva Bahn chairlift. It is only a five minute lap on the high speed quad, which delivers you right to the top of the park. Vail has two half pipes, a 13’ to get you warmed up and a new 22’ superpipe that is one of – if not the – longest 22’ halfipipe in the world. There’s a good chance you’ll see some extra tricks thrown in the Golden Peak Superpipe during the Burton US Open Snowboarding Championships in Vail February 25 – March 2. In addition to the two pipes, Golden Peak also has a total of 10 jumps and over 40 jibs, boxes and rails.
- Bwana Park – On the western side of the mountain, Bwana Park can be accessed via the Gondola or Chair 8. Bwana Park has 25 features focused on progression with a beginner line along the skier’s right side from top to bottom. If you’re into urban rail setups and fun boxes, we have those for you as well. Back this season we have our two medium jumps at the bottom of the park. Not quite ready for those? You can still catch some air on the small line right next to them.
- Pride Park – Pride Park is located under Chair 26 just below Eagle’s Nest. It is home to some fun snow features including a spine and small jump. Lap the gondola all day connecting Pride with Bwana for beginner to intermediate features.
- 13’ Ollie Pipe
- Wall Ride
- Love Gun
- Recycled Snowmaking Pipe
- Psychedelic Super Highway Rail
- Recycled Vista Bahn Lift Towers
- Skate Plaza and Stairset
- 22′ Quarter Pipe