- The Firing Line - Lake Tahoe’s only mile-long terrain park has officially been dubbed The Firing Line. The Firing Line will offer medium to large features. Pick a line through Palisades and then hit the best jumps in Tahoe. Unique jib features will also be incorporated into this mile-long park. The Firing Line will start at the top of Alpine Bowl and wind down to the bottom of Sandy’s Corner.
- Sidewinder - This mini snow cross/small park will include a series of banks, jumps and rollers through the trees. Sidewinder will also include a variety of natural jibs.
- The Bunker - This beginner park is perfect for skiers and riders who are just starting out in the park. Get acquainted with the 10+ small jumps and boxes then progress to some of the medium features that Sidewinder and The Firing Line will offer.
- Cannonball - Located off of the Subway Chair, Cannonball is the perfect progression park for kids. A series of “stop & drops” allow kids to gather at the top of features with their friends and call “dropping” when they are ready to hit the small features.
- The Barracks - Located at Sandy’s Corner off of Roundhouse, The Barracks is the ultimate jib garden/arena. There will be a handful of rails and boxes. The best part? Watching your friends hit the features from the Sun Deck.
For More information:
Alpine Meadows Website – www.SkiAlpine.com
Alpine Meadows Facebook – www.facebook.com/AlpineMeadowsSkiResort
Alpine Meadows Instagram – www.instagram.com/SkiAlpine
Alpine Meadows Twitter – www.twitter.com/SkiAlpine
Alpine Meadows YouTube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/user/SkiAlpine